When placing an order on the site, payment is made through the ePay and Qiwi payment gateways in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol.
The online store does not receive or save your card details or other payment details. Payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of ePay and Qiwi payment systems.
How to pay for an order with a card online?
1. After clicking the "Continue" button, you will be redirected to the ePay payment gateway, where you can specify the details of your bank card.
If the Bank-Issuer of your plastic card supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By VISA or MasterCard SecureCode, be prepared to provide a special password required for successful payment. You can always check with the bank that issued your card any formation regarding the methods and the ability to obtain a password for making an online payment,
2. On the ePay server page you will be prompted to authorize a bank card and enter the following data:
- card number
- card expiration date
- CVV2 or CVC2 card code (indicated on the back of the credit card)
Then you can return to our online store by clicking the button "Return to the store."
3. After returning to our store, the system will notify you of the results of authorization. Prior to receiving a successful payment confirmation, your order will be in standby mode, and upon payment, it will be transferred to the delivery mode for the specified address.
!!! If there is no confirmation of payment within five days, the order will be automatically canceled.
Please note: 20 minutes are allocated for making an ePay payment, so please prepare your bank card in advance.
How to pay via the Qiwi terminal?
1. After pressing the "Continue" button, you will be redirected to the page where your order number will be indicated, as well as the amount to be paid.
2. Find the nearest Qiwi-terminal, enter the section Payment Services / Online / Online Store / Lichi (or use the search)
- specify the order number, the terminal will display the amount to be paid
- enter the specified amount and click to pay, in case of depositing more than the specified amount, the terminal will offer to return the change as an addition to the balance to a mobile phone.
After paying the full cost of the order, you will be sent a notification to the email address or mobile number specified during the ordering process.
Please note: 48 hours are allocated for payment via Qiwi, after this time your order will be canceled.